Sunday, February 10, 2013

Livestream Doodles

On occasion I livestream something I'm working on because (a) it allows people to see the process I go through to create something (which often changes) and (b) it motivates me to draw more because I have others watching me.

Last week I started doing livestreams again. Here are a few doodles I did after finishing my main drawing.
(Pictured above is a frog I designed based on a quick squiggle I drew. I used to do doodles of animals based around fast, single line drawings all the time. It's a fun way to 'redesign' an animal and keeps you on your toes if you do it in rapid succession).

A friend requested a Wyvern Heartless, one of the many bad guys in the Kingdom Hearts games, during the stream. It's always interesting working in a mostly single color palette.
Someone else requested a Gliscor, a fourth generation Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment